Saturday 17 May 2014

Feedback from Sound Design

Ben has been a constant reminder of why I wanted to work with animation. His artistry is among the best I've seen and is professionalism is second to none. Ben seems very dedicated to his role and has always been willing to help me in anyway possible, even with creative decisions about music. He has a fantastic knowledge of the industry too. This has been helpful in my work and invaluable to the project. I would not hesitate to work with Ben again, and enjoyed working amongst his team, in which he conducted in a calm and proffessional manner. I have thouroughly enjoyed this project and a large portion of this is down to Ben, his work and our working relationship. James Stevenson Composer.






Feedback: Through the length of this project, working on the sound effects for the animation ‘As Thick As Thieves’ for lead animator Ben Hudson, the working relationship has worked well. The communication between Ben and my sound project team has had no problems, in the fact that whenever I had a question or wanted to arrange a meeting, he was available and answered swiftly. Also the freedom in creativity towards the sound effects that was given to me allowed me to be creative and at the same time stick to the aims he gave me. When it got closer to deadlines, Ben did his best to provide the relevant visuals needed for the final project. Overall, I have enjoyed my time working with Ben and he is a good project team leader.

Sam Munson
Sound Effects Designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment