Saturday 10 May 2014

Credits Sequence

As I had completed my section of the animation, and i was waiting for rendering to take place, before i could begin compositing, I decided to piece together a short but sweet little after effects credit sequence together for the film. Nothing that would hinder the overall film too much, but just something a little visually poppy that would compliment the film - using the blue colour palette we already have co-existing within the world we have created, and almost delving beyond the film to show what may have happened just before the credits began to roll. 

The use of design is only recycled pieces of imagery from the pre-production stage, that is a mixture of things we used, and designs I just threw together to just get a feel for what I was doing. It was very fun to revisit this stuff, I'm certainly glad I kept hold of it a little while longer! 











No comments:

Post a Comment