Friday 14 March 2014

Character Eye Textures

Character Eye textures for Maya. 


(Automatic Mapped) 


The one above is an eye texture for the man. Painted by myself to give him a more human quality to contrast the eyes of the monkeys. 


(Automatic Mapped)

The Monkeys Eye texture, again painted by myself was painted more in ties with an actual monkey eye, giving off a different shape quality and colour to the mans to really push their difference in species. 


Monkey Diamond Eye Texture (Automatic Mapped) 

This eye texture is for the monkey when the diamond is revealed to him in the 3rd act. At first I had a dollar sign texture on the eyes, but I was advised to change this to a diamond to keep in ties with what is actually in the vault. I do agree, and i feel this ties down the visuals better and keeps a vice grip on the happenings within the context of the story. 

First Monkey eye Texture. 


(Refined) 


(First Early Development)


No comments:

Post a Comment